1. All cabinets and drawers need to be wiped down inside and out.
2. Clean off top of all cabinets.
3. All appliances must be thoroughly cleaned inside, outside and behind unit, including but not limited to the oven/stove, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washer and dryer. Do not use harsh cleansers or abrasive pads on the appliances’ surfaces as it will destroy the finish.
4. All gasket seals must be cleaned (i.e., stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher.)
5. Ice trays must be cleaned out. If automatic, please dump ice, wash tray and replace.
6. Water and ice area in door must be cleaned out.
7. Drip pans, oven racks and hood (top & underneath)/exhaust fan for stove must be cleaned. Replace the vent filter if it cannot be cleaned. Replace any burned out light bulbs in the oven hood.
8. Garbage disposal must be clean of debris and operating.
9. Counter tops and sink must be clean. Please remove all hard watermarks, stains, and soap scum.
10. Floors must be clean. Please pay special attention to corners, under refrigerator and under stove. Be careful not to tear the vinyl flooring when moving any appliance(s).
1. Tub, shower and sink must be thoroughly cleaned—use disinfectant if necessary. Please remove all hard watermarks, stains and soap scum.
2. All grout in bathroom must be cleaned and free of mold, mildew, etc.
3. Toilet must be cleaned inside and out, around and behind. All hard water rings and build-up must be removed even under the rim.
4. Medicine cabinet must be wiped down inside and out.
5. Mirrors must be cleaned and free of spots.
6. Cabinets must be wiped down inside and out.
7. Exhaust fan and light bulbs/fixtures must be cleaned.
8. Floor must be clean. Please pay special attention to corners.
All carpets must be professionally cleaned by one of our approved suppliers and a receipt provided or you may have us clean them for you and the cost will be deducted from your deposits. Owners must also have carpets professionally cleaned when moving out or we can do this for you and deduct it from your first month’s rent. Make sure you vacuum thoroughly or the carpet person will charge an extra fee. Nails, coins, etc. that are in the carpet due to moving will break the cleaning machine. Please remove them.
AIR CONDITIONG/HEATING UNITS
All AC filters must be changed or cleaned if they are permanent. AC filter covers and vent covers are to be cleaned and or vacuumed. If we find an AC unit with an excessively dirty filter, tenants will be charged to have the unit checked by a licensed AC company.
1. All plant shelves and closet shelves must be wiped down and free of dust and debris.
2. All ceiling fans & light fixtures (including bulbs) must be cleaned & in working order.
3. Baseboards must be wiped down.
4. Please brush all walls with broom. No spider webs please.
5. All nails are to be removed. Please do not patch nail holes. It is easier for our painters to do this.
6. Please clean top of all doors.
7. Please clean all windows inside and out. This includes all blinds and window sills. Broken and/or damaged blinds will be charged to the tenant’s security deposit. Dust off all window screens. Repair or replace any damaged window screen. Replace any cracked or broken windows.
8. Repair or replace any holes behind doors, fractured door frames and/or splintered doors.
9. Repair any sheet rock damaged walls.
10. Any touch up paint must have the correct color and sheen. Get the color and sheen in writing from management.
11. Replace any missing door stops.
1. All plants and shrubs neatly trimmed and manicured.
2. All weeds and debris must be removed from rock areas. Rocks must be raked.
3. Grass mowed and edged.
4. Driveway, garage and patio must be cleaned. All grease and debris removed.
5. Please brush outside of house with broom to remove all spider webs, etc.
6. All pet debris/feces must be removed.
7. All trash and debris must be removed from property.
8. Remove all furniture and personal property. If you are leaving anything behind, please get permission in writing from management. Remove any personal property that you installed without management’s written authorization or that was not approved and restore the property back to its original condition.